1. Choose a reasonable welding sequence to reduce the welding deformation and the length of the welding head path to formulate the welding sequence.
2. The space transition of the welding head requires a short, smooth and safe moving track.
3. Optimize welding parameters. In order to obtain the best welding parameters, make working specimens for welding test and process qualification.
4. Use reasonable positioner position, welding attitude, and welding relative joint position. After the workpiece is fixed on the positioner, if the welding seam is not the ideal position and angle, it is required to continuously adjust the positioner during programming, so that the welded seam reaches the horizontal position successively according to the welding sequence. At the same time, it is necessary to continuously adjust the position of each axis of the robot, and reasonably determine the position and angle of the welding head relative to the joint and the extension length of the welding wire. After the position of the workpiece is determined, the position of the welding head relative to the joint must be observed through the eyes of the programmer, which is more difficult. This requires programmers to be good at summing up experience.
5. Insert the cleaning program in time. After writing a certain length of welding program, insert the cleaning program in time to prevent welding spatter from clogging the welding nozzle and contact tip, ensure the cleanliness of the welding, increase the life of the nozzle, ensure reliable arc ignition and reduce welding spatter .
6. Generally, programming cannot be done in one step. It is necessary to continuously inspect and modify the program, adjust the welding parameters and welding posture during the welding process of the robot to form a good program. Conclusion With the development of advanced manufacturing technology, it is an inevitable trend to realize the automation, flexibility and intelligence of welding product manufacturing. At present, the use of robotic welding has become the main symbol of the modernization of welding automation technology. Welding manipulators have received more and more attention because of their versatility and reliability.